Hurghada Tourist Attractions
The Egyptian city of Hurghada is home to a plethora of exciting activities. The Red Sea is the most popular tourist destination because of its crystal-clear water and diverse marine life.
Because of its various features, it is a popular tourist destination. Coral reefs and different dive and snorkeling opportunities dot the area's gorgeous beaches and crystal-clear waters.
The Hurghada Marina, El Gouna, and Soma Bay are among other places of importance. Dive, windsurf, and kitesurf are just a few options in Hurghada.
The Hurghada Museum, which houses ancient Egyptian artifacts, is one of the city's major cultural attractions.
Visit getyourguide.com for many more fantastic options in the area.
From Hurghada: Full-Day Cairo Giza Pyramids, Museum, & Lunch
On a full-day trip to Cairo and Giza, with air-conditioned transport from the Red Sea, you can relive the history of Ancient Egypt.
Your guide and driver will meet you at your accommodation and take you on a tour of Egypt. As you make your way to the capital, take in the stunning scenery as you sit back and relax.
- Experience one of the ancient world's final seven wonders.
- Observe how the Ancient Egyptians used paper for writing.
- The height of the Great Sphinx will leave you in awe.
- Relax in the air-conditioned luxury of your car.
- Take a trip to the Giza Plateau to see the ancient pyramids.
The Egyptian Museum on Tahrir Square in Cairo, Egypt, houses one of the world's largest collections of ancient Egyptian artifacts when you arrive there.
Go to Giza to witness the ancient pyramid complex, one of seven ancient wonders of the ancient world, which includes the renowned Great Pyramid of Giza, the oldest and largest of the complex's pyramids, which was constructed more than 4,500 years ago.
See the famed Great Sphinx of Giza, a limestone statue depicting a reclining sphinx with the head of a Pharaoh. Sphinxes are legendary creatures.
Before returning to Hurghada in the evening, visit the Papyrus Museum and learn how the Ancient Egyptians employed papyrus to document their civilization's history.
Red Sea: Sea Scope Submarine Trip
Explore the underwater environment off the coast of Hurghada in a fantastic semi-submarine. The windows of semi-submarines are significant and don't go very deep. Using this will give you the finest underwater views, especially near reefs.
- On board, a semi-submarine, explore the Red Sea.
- Explore the vibrant world of the ocean's depths. Look for colorful coral reefs and unusual species.
- Snorkel for 40 minutes at a depth of 6 meters from the boat and enjoy the underwater world.
In an air-conditioned vehicle, you'll be picked up from your hotel and whisked away on an exciting journey. Take a dip in the Red Sea and be amazed by the variety of fish, corals, and reefs. Scuba divers and environment lovers will have about 40 minutes to get the most out of the experience.
Before being dropped back off at your hotel, take some time to capture special memories with your camera.
Hurghada: Luxury Cruise Trip to Orange Bay with Lunch
Set sail for the Egyptian Caribbean island of Orange Bay, where you'll relax on the beach for a few hours. While there, try your hand at some water sports like banana and sofa. Come to the Red Sea for a delicious lunch buffet, and strengthen your body and soul with our freshest seafood and BBQ.
- The lovely Egyptian Caribbean island of Orange Bay is accessible only by boat.
- Immerse yourself in the Red Sea's crystal-clear water and diverse marine life.
- Enjoy a soothing back massage while you're still in the air.
- Find out what the Red Sea offers, from snorkeling to water sports to fishing.
Snorkel in the Red Sea's crystal-clear waters in a different location. Clownfish, manta rays, dolphins, and a variety of colorful corals can all be seen in the 45-meter visibility that this dive offers.
You will then be given a relaxing back massage as you sail through the Red Sea, allowing you to experience the ultimate in luxury and relaxation.
Hurghada: Dolphin-Watching Cruise with Snorkeling and Lunch
The driver will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the dock. The captain and crew will welcome you on board, and you'll set sail for a lifetime of memories.
Hurghada is a great starting point for a relaxed trip that includes plenty of possibilities to swim and snorkel. Keep an eye out for dolphins and take in the beauty of the reefs beneath you. Take a break from the kitchen and dine al fresco.
- Take a dip in the ocean and get up and personal with dolphins.
- Spectacular snorkeling is fun, letting you see the undersea environment in all its glory.
- Water sports are a favorite pastime of mine. The Banana Boat and the Tablet
- Visit the magnificent coral reefs and have a well-deserved break on the sandbanks.
The Red Sea is a great place to go snorkeling, and you might even get to swim with dolphins. If you want to see dolphins, your skipper will drive you to where they're commonly spotted.
Dolphin spotting and spectacular snorkeling are guaranteed on the well-equipped boat's many stops. The coral reefs and the vividly colored fish are awe-inspiring.
Enjoy a sumptuous lunch supplied by the staff during the cruise, and don't forget to relax and enjoy the journey. In the late afternoon, ride back to your hotel from the boat port.
From Hurghada: Luxor Valley of the Kings Full-Day Trip
Take a day trip to the Luxor Valley from Hurghada to view some of Egypt's most important historical sites. A professional Egyptologist guide will accompany you as you visit some of Egypt's most significant historical sites. The tour includes complimentary pick-up and drop-off.
- Visit Karnak and Queen Hatshepsut, and you'll be awed by their beauty.
- Luxor's finest restaurant serves up mouthwatering Egyptian cuisine.
- See the Colossi of Memnon in the Valley of the Kings.
- Discover the history of Egypt's Pharaohs with the help of an Egyptologist guide.
You'll be picked up from your hotel and driven to Luxor, where you'll explore Egypt's most iconic landmarks, including the Temple of Karnak. After a leisurely meal at a nearby restaurant, travel across the Nile to the City of the Dead on a traditional Felucca boat (optional).
Take all that is left of Amenophis III's Temple in the spectacular Memnon Colossi ruins. Explore the Valley of the Kings and explore the temple of Hatshepsut, one of Egypt's female rulers. At the same time, you're impressed by the architecture.
Hurghada: Desert Star-Watching Adventure by Jeep with Dinner
You'll begin the excursion via a jeep ride from your accommodation to the starting site. You'll travel 26 kilometers across Hurghada's gorgeous desert to get there.
- A professional astronomy guide will take you on a journey through the heavens, planets, and the Milky Way.
- Experience an unforgettable Jeep safari in Egypt's deserts.
- Learn how to observe the night sky with a high-quality telescope.
- Relax with a candle-lit meal under the stars.
After driving through the region where people gather to watch the sunset, you'll arrive at a Bedouin camp. You will begin your 15-minute camel riding session as you arrive at your Bedouin tent.
After that, you'll be treated to a welcome drink and herbal Bedouin tea that are both cooling and refreshing. After that, you and your guide will go on a tour of a Bedouin village and dine on a typical Bedouin feast.
After dinner, enjoy the desert's serenity as you gaze up at the night sky and marvel at the millions of stars. This will be followed by a journey to the edge of the cosmos, where you may see the Milky Way as depicted by the stars above.
You'll be able to see some of the planets at this point. Astronomy and stellar science are also covered in depth. You'll be driven back to your accommodation in a vehicle when you're done stargazing.
Hurghada: Full-Day Diving Tour with Lunch & Two Dive Sites
Before each dive, you will be guided by a professional diving instructor who will provide information on the dive spots. Lunch will be served on board the ship during the voyage. Return to Hurghada's harbor and be taken to your accommodation in Hurghada after your dives at two different sites.
- Enjoy the unique underwater environment on a lovely dive excursion while relaxing to your heart's content.
- Learn about the fantastic variety of fish species and the magnificent coral reefs surrounding them.
- Dive with seasoned professionals and take in the splendor of the ocean's underwater world.
- Two or three different locations are ideal for snorkeling and diving.
Hurghada hotel guests can be picked up early in the morning for a thrilling dive experience. A boat will be waiting for you at the Hurghada Port for local dive locations. Take time to unwind and mingle with your fellow divers while you're underwater.
The 'Diving Tour with 3 Dive Sites' option will allow you to upgrade your trip to include three professional dive sites. Or, if you want, you can go for the 'Snorkeling Excursion' option and still enjoy this tour.
Hurghada: City Tour & National Museum with Pick-up + Drop-Off
You will first be picked up at your accommodation and quickly proceed to the Hurghada national museum. Begin your guided tour by meeting your guide in the lobby.
Admission to this museum will teach you about the world's earliest civilization. Peruse the exhibits to understand the Egyptian civilization's evolution over time. You'll learn more about the Egyptians thanks to your guide's knowledge of the history and stories behind each artifact.
- Enter the magnificent Egyptian National Museum in Hurghada.
- Enjoy your guide's expert insight on Egyptian history and culture.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off services ease the burden of travel.
Take a City Tour in Hurghada to experience the Best of the City.
As well as sports like Nile boating, the displays include musical instruments and images from the past depicting musical events.
In this course, you'll also learn about various conflicts, ancient and Asian art, and the history of rulers. After the tour, you'll have free time to look around the museum at your own leisure. After that, you'll be driven back to your Hurghada hotel.
Get Your International Driver's Permit in 2 hours
An IDP is a requirement to drive or rent a car in many foreign countries. It is also a United Nations regulated travel document for your safety and ease of travel. Avoid additional stress whilst on your travels...ORDER NOW
FREE Cancellations, NO card fees!
Value Options View Offers
Useful Information about Hurghada International Airport
See all the airport lounges, locations and opening times available at Hurghada International AirportView...
See all bars and restaurants at Hurghada International Airport, including locations and if they are before or after check-inView...
See all shops available at Hurghada International Airport - plan your duty free shopping in advanceView...